A musician and audio producer, with more than 20 years of experience, based in Porto - Portugal.
His skills and techniques were acquired through music conservatory, Berklee College of Music courses and an active knowledge sharing with reference musicians and audio engineers worldwide.
Throughout the years, he produced several music styles through rock to electronic, being the industrial rock his main working genre.
His credits are Eden Synthetic Corps, Inperfektion, Saturn Dawn, The Abdukted, The New Geometry, The Black Dukes and Sun Mammuth.
Focusing the music and the musician, his main goal is to deliver the best result possible for his clients.
There are many different skills that supplement the sound producer's qualities. From recording equipment operation to communication, these are some of my skills:
BALANCE EACH INDIVIDUAL TRACK AND TAKE YOUR ROUGH MIX TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
TAKE YOUR AUDIO MIXES AND BRING THEM TO DISTRIBUTION QUALITY.
GET THAT SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT TO YOUR MUSIC OR SOUND FX TO YOUR VÍDEO OR ANIMATION.
(call to national mobile network)
MIXING AND MASTERING SERVICE RULES
– Export your mix leaving all plugins on;
– Remove all compressors, EQs and whatever plugin you used for mixing purposes and export your session as individual audio files (minimum WAV files 44.1kHz-24 bit quality);
– Make sure the channels don’t clip. If necessary, pull the faders down;
– Export your files and put them in the folder;
– Include any other information that you think it might be relevant (references, bpm, etc.);
– Compress the folder into a .zip file (make sure you identify your band, project or song name.) and upload the .zip file to Wetransfer, Google Drive, Mega or any other similar service;
– Once you’ve uploaded the files, email us the link so we can download your .zip file and everything it contains.